Obama sits alone in a classroom rewriting his remarks before speaking at the memorial service for victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. Taken 2 days after the shooting on Dec. 12, 2012.
Wow that hurt a lot
One of a Kind Life Like Enchanting Lunar Moon Light Lamp! Soft Light to give off the Moonlight Vibe for the surrounding area! Make someone’s Day with with one these Unique Lunar Moon Lamp!
Currently on Sale and if you use the Code: MOON you get an additional Discount!
I WANT THIS
Belgian architect group, Gijs Van Vaerenbergh, built a church in Belgium, and it’s pretty plain from certain angles.
From others, the structure reveals itself to be something else entirely: a building that’s almost entirely see through.
The project, named “Reading Between the Lines,” is a composition of 100 layers of stacked steel, that are equidistantly staggered in a way that illusively change in appearance based on where the viewer is standing.
This is a must have for those who love to jet-set around the globe, and wish to fondly take a glimpse at past memories. With a slick, black background and scratch-off copper foil revealing many colourful countries and islands, this is truly personalised to you.
USE COUPON CODE: TRAVEL FOR A DISCOUNT
I need this even though I don’t travel
Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon were Dutch students who disappeared on April 1, 2014, while hiking in Panama. After an extensive search, portions of their bodies were found a few months later although how they died could not be determined.
You forgot the creepy part where their camera was found with pictures on it that weren’t taken by either of them
The tallest waterfall in the world is Angel Falls, located in South
America, which boasts a water cascade of 979 metres (3,211 feet).
PARADISE FALLS IS REAL
Millions of bees are dying off, with alarming consequences for our environment and our food supply. We rely on bees to pollinate everything from almonds to strawberries to the alfalfa used to feed dairy cows. What happens if the bees disappear? It’s simple: No bees, no food. Believe it or not, you have a bee to thank for every one in three bites of food you eat.
Scientists know that bees are dying from a variety of factors—pesticides, drought, habitat destruction, nutrition deficit, air pollution, global warming and more. Many of these causes are interrelated. The bottom line is that we know humans are largely responsible for the two most prominent causes: pesticides and habitat loss. (Source & Source)
A portion of the profits will go to The Honeybee Conservancy
I have never needed a shirt this bad! AND part of the profits are going to The Honeybee Conservancy! I’m sold!
Need to buy
AS A FORMER BEEKEEPER I N E E D THIS
@transcendent-destiny you need this lol
Everyone needs this!!
I JUST BOUGHT ONE, SAVE THE F*CKING BEES
Save the bees!
This is something I can get behind.
These are gifs of marine iguanas. Scientists figure that land-dwelling iguanas from South America must have drifted out to sea millions of years ago on logs or other debris, eventually landing on the Galápagos. From that species emerged marine iguanas, which spread to nearly all the islands of the archipelago.
Each island hosts marine iguanas of unique size, shape and color.They look fierce, but are actually gentle herbivores, surviving exclusively on underwater algae and seaweed. Their short, blunt snouts and small, razor-sharp teeth help them scrape the algae off rocks, and their laterally flattened tails let them move crocodile-like through the water. Their claws are long and sharp for clinging to rocks on shore or underwater in heavy currents.
They have dark gray coloring to better absorb sunlight after their forays into the frigid Galápagos waters. And they even have special glands that clean their blood of extra salt, which they ingest while feeding. (Source)
I think you mean marijuanas
I love seeing Godzilla show up on my dash
Honestly it looks like it’s being beamed up by the mothership in the last one
The Best Horror Movies To Watch On Netflix
- Devil: Detective Bowden must save five people trapped in an elevator and he has to do it fast, because one of them is the devil.
- Let the Right One In: A 12-year-old victim of bullies in a town plagued by murders spends his time plotting revenge until he meets a misfit vampire who steals his heart.
- The Taking of Deborah Logan: For her Ph.D. thesis, Mia decides to film a woman’s Alzheimer’s battle, but when symptoms turn strange, the family suspects something more sinister.
- The Babadook: Sam’s frequent tantrums turn sinister when a creepy children’s book mysteriously appears in his room, and he asks his mother, “Do you want to die?”
- Dark Skies: A couple has trouble convincing friends and neighbors that an alien is entering their house each night to terrorize their children.
- American Mary: (Trigger Warning: Rape) A medical student who’s piling up debt jumps at the chance when she’s offered a lucrative opportunity to perform extreme body-modification surgeries.
- Carrie: A misfit teenager gets back at the classmates who’ve bullied her by unleashing her newfound supernatural powers and creating havoc at the prom.
- World War Z: U.N. employee Gerry Lane races against time and fate as he travels the world trying to stop the spread of a deadly zombie pandemic.
- Texas Chainsaw: When a young woman travels to Texas to collect her inheritance, she discovers that a brutal, chainsaw-wielding madman is part of the bequest.
- VHS: When a group of petty crooks goes in search of a rare VHS tape, they come upon a corpse surrounded by stacks of horrific and bizarre videos.
You may also like:
What is the scariest film that doesn’t resort to cheap jump scares? From this thread