Top 6 Creepy Podcasts
Here’s a compilation of creepy/Halloween podcasts to get you in a spooky mood.
- Limetown: is a fictional story told as a series of investigative reports by Lia Haddock a journalist for American Public Radio (APR), detailing the disappearance of over 300 people at a neuroscience research facility in Tennessee
- The Black Tapes: the story begins as a biography of paranormal investigator Dr. Richard Strand (voiced by Christian Sloan), an “evangelical skeptic” on a mission to debunk all claims of the supernatural. Reagan becomes interested in his collection of unsolved cases, which she begins calling his “Black Tapes, and the podcast evolves into an exploration of these cases, paranormal culture, and the mysterious life of Dr. Strand.
- Lore: is a podcast about the frightening history behind common folklore.
- Criminal: is a podcast about crime. Not so much the “if it bleeds, it leads,” kind of crime. Something a little more complex. Stories of people who’ve done wrong, been wronged, and/or gotten caught somewhere in the middle.
- The NoSleep podcast: A multi-award winning anthology series of original horror stories featuring a cast of talented voice actors, rich atmospheric music and sound effects.
- Welcome to Night Vale: is a twice-monthly podcast in the style of community updates for the small desert town of Night Vale, featuring local weather, news, announcements from the Sheriff’s Secret Police, mysterious lights in the night sky, dark hooded figures with unknowable powers, and cultural events.
Welcome to nightvale is the best. I have been in love with it since it started a few years ago